Outcast Criminals Departed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING LEFT OUT? COME JOIN A FAMILY OF OUTCAST JUST LIKE YOU!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok its like this ya'll..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Thrill
Admin
Da Thrill

ok its like this ya'll.......... Empty
Postok its like this ya'll..........

the oddities have spoken and they said we cannot close OCD however they did give me and cobra dominion over the fam so this is what it is. If u are in OCD and wanna remain OCD u have to show proof that u have at least 30 accts. Every member is required to post 30 accts that are theirs. if u don't have 30 u have 2 weeks to make 30. do not hit the button until then or u will be on ur own. in other words, if u cant contribute at least 30 votes to the ocd cause find another group to mooch on. thankies and have a nice day

Also we now will have a 2 tag rule to help with conflicts.

Last edited by Da Thrill on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetme.com/samsbestie
Share this post on: reddit

ok its like this ya'll.......... :: Comments

Da Thrill
Re: ok its like this ya'll..........
Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:50 am by Da Thrill
lamar and crystal have both provided their 30 acct links and have all been verified as being theirs so as of right now they are the only 2 who will be getting support in battles. All other members have 2 weeks to provide 30 accts

and remember 2 tag limit thats it no more thankies Wink
Da Thrill
Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:23 pm by Da Thrill
cory thank u for supplying links to ur 30 accts. OCD now has 3 members woo hoo \m/
Da Thrill
Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:52 am by Da Thrill
It takes less than an hour to make 30 accts lol its not like we are asking everyone to give up their lives or much of their time. I also know how to make a bomb script so with a click of one button u can use all of ur accts while the script does all the work. Why should just a few members do all the work? Why should just the owners do all the work? Its not asking much at all for ALL members to do their part. We have already lost a few due to the rule change, but OCD is a family and everyone is expected to help. I have devoted hours to helping u all. I'm a full time student, a single dad and just like every one of you, I have a life outside of the internet also. I'm not asking any of u to do what I havent already done and continue to do. I see many of u have time to play all day, so i know u have time on ur hands. Why should those people get to play all day while others are using their play time to help members in battles. The excuse you have a life outside of battles has absolutely no valor!! We all do and still make time to help everyone.
C0bR@$tYl3
Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 am by C0bR@$tYl3
I work a full time job, am sick, have 3 kids, and plenty of work i do at home too. That carries no weight with me. I dont wanna hear it. Especially when its so easy to do. Gravy train is no longer a free ride.
Da Thrill
Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:26 pm by Da Thrill
Man Jr.........ty for posting ur acct links and welcome to OCD (again)
Da Thrill
Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm by Da Thrill
ummmmmmm i was spose to see something here where is it lmfaoooooo
Da Thrill
Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 pm by Da Thrill
Dean and Dianna, thank u for making the acct requirements to help the fam. Welcome to OCD Smile
Da Thrill
Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:19 pm by Da Thrill
Psycho and Steph both have supplied over 30 accts each so they are also members of OCD Wink
Da Thrill
Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:25 pm by Da Thrill
Mookie also has provided accts so thankies everyone, that is almost everyone left in OCD
Post  by Sponsored content

ok its like this ya'll..........

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcast Criminals Departed :: Mandatory Member Requirements-
Jump to: